Clearly I'm beyond behind when it comes to posting. Here are some photos I found in my October folder that never got posted. So, I'm going to backdate and try to get caught up this month...
![]() |
| Hannah likes to think she is big like her brothers and tries to use their scooter. She is 2 now, you know, so big scooters are the logical next step for her! |
![]() |
| My big helper, Jonathan, vacuuming! |
| Phone - check, mommy's sneakers - check |
| These kittens live a very rough life. |
| Craft time - marshmallow ghosts on construction paper. Thank you Pinterest for this fun idea. I think they glued almost as many marshmallows as they ate! |
![]() |
| Jonathan's school picture - turned out so awesome. Sad that I only ordered one 8x10! |
| Jonathan had pumpkin patch day at school and brought home this adorable little pumpkin. |



No comments:
Post a Comment