Thursday, November 15, 2012

Grammy!

These pictures didn't post in order and I can't be bothered to rearrange them so bear with me.


swing time!
bedtime stories


Jonathan and his bird. The photo doesn't do justice to the colors.

Andrew and Grammy playing baseball.

another photo of Jonathan's bird


Jonathan and Grammy playing the Ladybug game

Jonathan and his little bug

I had bought some new neon chalk and Jonathan loved it!



Grammy came to visit for a week in early November. We enjoyed beautiful weather and played outside and took care of some Christmas shopping and just had a great visit. Thank you for coming to see us and please come back soon, and bring Grandpa next time!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So glad Grammy is on a diet. Great pictures of my wnderful grandchildren and a good reminder that is was time for that diet.I had a wonderful time! Thank you for ALWAYS making me feel so at home!!

Grammy