Saturday, February 05, 2011

Happy Birthday to Jonathan

Jonathan has mastered the art of opening presents and so we caught a quick picture before the ripping began...

New shades - last year's were eaten by the lawn mower

A Thomas bridge to go with the tracks he got for Christmas.

A football cupcake cake - thanks to Superbowl weekend and Target!

Love this picture of his concentration!

Nasty green frosting that the boys loved!


We had a quiet family birthday for Jonathan's birthday. I try to let the boys pick their favorite food for their birthday dinner, but Jonathan loves pretty much everything and I couldn't figure out what to make. Finally I asked him if he would like tacos for his dinner, and he said, "Oh, I wuv tacos! Dare my favwit!" So we had tacos and rice for dinner. Tasty and easy! I love this boy!

No comments: