4 weeks old
16 months oldIt's hard to believe, but our baby boy is another year older! When I call you my baby, you correct me that you are a big brother and that Hannah is the baby. But you will always be my baby boy. You have been waiting for this day for months. You keep saying, "When it be Febawary, I be big!" And that is true. I think you have grown an inch or two in the last couple of months!
Your basic motto is, "If Andrew can do it, so can I." And for the most part that is true. Right now you love Thomas the train and Cars. But mostly you love trains. You talk nonstop. Before your last birthday, we were worried you wouldn't speak. Now we wonder when you will take a break.
You don't walk many places - mostly run or jump. I sometimes wonder if you have springs in your feet. You are very happy, unless you are wronged, and then LOOK OUT! You love your brother and sister very much. And we love you! Happy Birthday sweet boy!
3-year well child stats:
height: 3 ft. 4.8 in. or 40-3/4 inches - 97th percentile
weight: 33 lbs. 8 oz. - 68th percentile
You don't walk many places - mostly run or jump. I sometimes wonder if you have springs in your feet. You are very happy, unless you are wronged, and then LOOK OUT! You love your brother and sister very much. And we love you! Happy Birthday sweet boy!
3-year well child stats:
height: 3 ft. 4.8 in. or 40-3/4 inches - 97th percentile
weight: 33 lbs. 8 oz. - 68th percentile
No comments:
Post a Comment