Saturday, February 19, 2011

Hannah - 4 month old stats



Someday she will hate me for this picture, but I just had to take a picture of those thighs! They didn't always look that fat!


I think she was trying to tell me she was all done taking pictures!


Hannah had her 4-month check up this week and she is doing great! She is growing and gaining and the doctor couldn't believe how big she had gotten! Now she's a little roly-poly baby with cheeks and thighs and we wouldn't change a thing!

She is still sleeping through the night. (I think she knows her mama needs her sleep!) She rolls over easily from her tummy to back and is trying to go the other way. I'm not quite ready for that yet! She loves to watch her brothers and smiles and giggles very easily, which they love. Hannah has started to reach for toys and is so happy with herself when she successfully gets a hold of what she wants.

Weight: 12 lbs 8 oz, 24 percentile
Height: 23 3/4 inches, 31 percentile

No comments: