Saturday, February 20, 2010

More Happy Birthday Jonathan

Sporting his new hat from Grandpa and Grandma

new shades

New books from Aunt Sondra and Uncle Chad

I love his expression. It's as if he's thinking, "I'll act interested in what she's showing me, but there are STICKERS in this book!"

a new tricycle!


Luke was a little jealous of Jonathan's new ride.

Trying to hitch a ride

"Umm, are you touching my new trike?!"

Luke making his move...


Luke and Grandma

Don't Chad and Sondra look cute? And don't miss the little mischievous face climbing on them.

Ready. Set. Go!

Luke isn't quite walking, but he can go fast with the help of the shopping cart!

Jonathan trying to put Luke's sock back on.

Jonathan giving Luke a hug.

The hug started to turn into wrestling...



(Once again, I'm way behind.) Two weeks ago, we had a little family birthday party for Keith and Jonathan, but mostly for Jonathan. Grandma, Grandpa, Chad, Sondra and Luke came over for dinner and presents! We had lots of fun watching the kids play together and they are starting to play together. Jonathan wasn't too sure about sharing his tricycle, which has since been moved outside, but he does love Luke! I think he likes being "the big" for a change. Thanks for helping celebrate the birthday boys!

No comments: