Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Peterson's Visit - Day 1

Painting - a fun activity for all four

Sydney was very intent on drawing her flying Unicorn named Rainbow.

Andrew working on getting the paint to come out of the brush.

Jonathan can't believe his mother gave him paint!


masterpieces!

Working together to fix the little snowman.

I think Sydney was pretending to be a cat or some kind of animal inspecting the snow.

Jonathan's new "cheese" face

Brenna Claire

Time to rest after a long day!

This past Tuesday, while Jill and Cory trekked across the U.S. in two cars with Boomer the dog, Sydney and Brenna stayed with Auntie Laura and then came to play with us while Laura went to work. I found out how to be a mother to four children, age 4 and under, and I survived! Much fun was had and fortunately it wasn't too cold, so we played in the snow for awhile and then watched some TV while having a snack! Poor Jill and Cory drove through a small blizzard in West Virginia but finally made it to Virginia!

No comments: