Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Local Celebrity

At the Farmer's Market on Saturday, they had a Law Enforcement Expo and Keith took Andrew to see it. Jonathan and I were there too, but we were shopping for fresh produce and completely missed each other. We also didn't have our camera, so no cute shots of Andrew sitting in the fire truck.

But, Keith was interviewed by the local news and made it on to TV! You can see his little clip here: http://www.kake.com/home/headlines/63451472.html

They didn't edit very clearly, in my opinion, but it was KAKE, and we have a special name for them that isn't appropriate for a family blog. :) Anyway, they had asked him what he thought about the deputy that was recently killed in the line of duty and that is what he was answering.

We forgot to watch the news that night, but Marilyn called and told us she had seen Keith on TV and so we looked it up, and here he is!

1 comment:

Tera said...

Will Keith be signing autographs? I gotta say, he looks a little different from our Grand Forks days. I don't remember all the facial hair!!