Wednesday, October 21, 2009

A beautiful fall day



"You're cool. What are you doing? Should I be doing it too?"

Our neighbor's beautiful tree

Trying to get a good picture of these two monkeys is easier said than done...


I'm not sure what's going on with the hands on the knees. I didn't tell them to sit like that. I think Jonathan was trying to be like his big brother!

After a couple of seconds sitting for pictures, the running began...

A quick break

"Jonafun, don't pick da fwowers!"

This is a standard expression of irritation from Jonathan. My camera wasn't fast enough to capture the slamming of the hands into his thighs, which is what happened next with a loud sigh. I don't know what he was frustrated about either. Maybe because he can't run as fast as Andrew. Who knows? Until this boys gets some words, his problems are a mystery!

And no trip to the front yard is complete without rolling down our "hill."

Thank you God for sending beautiful fall days.

No comments: