Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Boys outside

On your mark...

Get set...

Stop and look at the camera!

Go!

We had a lot of extra energy to burn the other day and so the boys ran races in the backyard. Jonathan usually stopped half way to the finish line and had a head start for the next race.

They still had energy after all that running. I wish they could share some with me!

Jonathan wanted to wear his hood and be like his cool big brother!

"On!"


Playing together in the sandbox.

It really wasn't that cold, but Andrew insisted on wearing his hood.


It's starting to feel like fall around here and it's been great outside-playing weather! We took advantage of it last week, and I was hoping the cool breeze would wear them out enough for a nap. It worked for Jonathan, but no such luck for Andrew. He's getting too big for a nap and will only take one a couple times a week (after some promises of a bike race later or other treats). I fear the day when he refuses to nap at all!

1 comment:

KPrince said...

ya'll have an insanely nice back yard! Wow! I bet the boys LOVE it!