And no, she's not petting him. There is a thick plate of glass between them.
Jan, Sydney, Joanne, Brenna and Jill
Jonathan, Sydney, Andrew and Brenna
Jill and the girls stopped in again for a quick visit on Sunday and Monday on their way home. We squeezed in a trip to the zoo, which all the kids loved! Jonathan was the model child, staying in his stroller eating a snack the WHOLE time. How do I maintain that behavior?! The other three ran about checking out all the animals and generally wearing themselves out!
Andrew's favorite animal remains the hippo. I think he asked to see them about 20 times before we worked our way to the hippo exhibit. I asked him why he loved the hippos and he said, "Because they are so swimmy and splashy." Who can argue with that?
1 comment:
Great pictures. Could you send me one of the 4 generations and Grandpa Story pulling the wagon.?Thanks, we had a great time too. Love you all, Grandma Story
Post a Comment