I haven't had much time to post lately. We've been busy enjoying summer and getting ready for VACATION! And learning how to live with a 4 year old and putting up 8 dozen ears of corn, cleaning house and doing mountains of laundry that seems to multiply at night. You know, all the normal stuff. Oh, and trying to referee the boys.
Apparently a perk of being 4 is gaining a sense of humor. Andrew has started telling jokes. It's pretty funny the first 10 times you hear,
Apparently a perk of being 4 is gaining a sense of humor. Andrew has started telling jokes. It's pretty funny the first 10 times you hear,
"What kind of train can sneeze? A choo-choo train!"
"What kind of dog can tell time? A watch dog."
We're going to try and teach him some new jokes soon!
Andrew has lost quite a few toys lately. It seems to be the only punishment that works right now. At his 4-year well child, the pediatrician warned me that 4 was going to be hard and I said, "No! 3 was hard!" Well, the pediatrician was right, and we are only one month into this 4 business. God, give us wisdom for the next 11 months!
Jill and the girls are visiting right now and so I'll post pictures soon of our adventures!
Jill and the girls are visiting right now and so I'll post pictures soon of our adventures!
1 comment:
Tanya - When you get the whole 4-year-old thing figured out, let me know. Riley is by far more challenging that his brothers were. He has taken "being 4" to a whole new level. Good luck! Hey, but at least Andrew's jokes make sense. I keep thinking Riley's are in code, because I can't make heads or tails out of them...but boy, they must be funny. He cracks himself up all the time.
Post a Comment