Sunday, August 30, 2009

18 months old

puppy boy!

brotherly love!



I'm way behind in posting this, but Jonathan had his 18-month check-up earlier this month and he's a very healthy little boy and he's still little (although he doesn't seem little)! Here are his stats:

weight: 25 lbs (35 percentile)
height: 33" (66 percentile)

compared to his 15-month stats:
weight: 22 lbs 8 oz (19 percentile)
height: 32" (72 percentile)

He is saying more and more words everyday! Some words are: mommy, daddy, anu (Andrew), on, all gone, ball, boom, huh?, more, bapa (backpack), bubewwy (blueberry), this, out, and ow. I'm sure there are more, but these are the ones I can think of off the top of my head. Of course, there is the grunting and pointing method of communication also. Even with few words, we always seem to know what he wants!

He plays quietly by himself, but also likes to play whatever Andrew is playing and imitates everything his big brother does. Jonathan sometimes thinks he is 4 and then we have to remind him that he is till just 1. He is growing up so fast!

No comments: