
Last weekend, we broke down and bought the kids a swing set. We've been eyeing them for the past two years and trying to decide if the boys are old enough. And let me just say, this was a labor of love! It came in about 1, 000 pieces. "Some assembly required."
Keith and my dad worked very hard for about two solid days and got the first half up, all the while enduring constant questions of, "Are you ready for the slide? Can I go on the slide now?"
And this past weekend, while I was working at the church garage sale, Keith put the swing bar up by himself. So, now the swing set is complete and the boys are so happy!
3 comments:
Looks like fun! I sure enjoy keeping up with you on the blog. Love, Jan Story
Very cool...we've been wanting one for our backyard too (but don't really want to invest in something we can't take with us). Do you mind if I ask where you got this one and how much you paid?
Awesome! Can't wait to come and play!! WTG Keith & Paul!
Post a Comment