Monday, April 13, 2009

potty training update...

Well, it would seem that my last post was a bit premature. The night I posted the potty training update, we were awakened at 4 am by Andrew, telling us that he had had pee-pee accident in his diaper. I sat right up because he wasn't wearing a diaper! and I knew there was a mess to clean up. We changed his sheets and his pjs and got him back to bed. Keith said it was all my fault because I posted a potty-training update. So I may not post anymore updates for a few years! HaHa

We got Andrew back to bed and then we couldn't get back to sleep. It would seem that all the commotion of changing sheets and clothes woke Jonathan, who then proceeded to serenade us for the next 30-45 minutes. "Mama. Dada. Uh-oh. Googoo. jibberish. Mama. Dada. Uh-oh. jibberish. and so on until he finally fell back asleep too.

Ahhh. Sleep. How I miss you!

No comments: