Monday, January 07, 2008

Merry Christmas with the Ayottes and Fleurys

Andrew, Ben and Cate

Andrew playing in his new Diego ball pit with a little help from Grammy.

Do you think he likes it?

Cate and Andrew share snack time.

Ben, Andrew and Cate

Ben and Andrew reading books. Let me assure you this was the only time they were this quiet except when they were sleeping!

The whole family! And if anyone out there still doubts I'm pregnant, well, you're just crazy!

Grammy and Grandpa with the kiddos

Audra on playroom duty

More story time - love this book, by the way!

Watching the record-setting 16-0 Patriots game! Go Pats!

The moms feigning playroom stress.

Ben got a Nintendo DS for Christmas. Andrew thought it was the COOLEST thing on earth!

Obviously I'm still struggling to get caught up with the blog. We had a GREAT time with the Fleurys and Ayottes at Christmas! They had a horrible time getting here, but they finally made it and we are so glad they did! Andrew loved playing with his cousins and being spoiled by Grammy and Grandpa and Uncle Dave and Aunt Audra! Cate said that her favorite part about our house was Andrew because she loves him! I think that pretty much summed up how they all felt about each other! We ladies got a little shopping time, Dave and Keith got to go coyotte hunting with my dad, we ate a lot of food, played a couple serious games of Uno Attack and laughed till we cried. Sadly all good things must come to an end, but we have lots of pictures to keep the memories alive! Thanks for making the long trip to Kansas! We can't wait to see you all again soon!

2 comments:

Jill said...

Huh-uh! Ben and Cate are so BIG!! That makes me feel old, I'm sorry. Looks like you guys had a ton of fun. Andrew looks so happy with everyone. That pic of him and Ben is precious. So, so sweet.

KPrince said...

Fun times playing and Andrew is getting so big! Hey....we just got a new computer and I lost alot of email addresses I used to have. Can you shoot me an email...I wanted to ask you a question!!

my email:

knkprince@comcast.net