On Wednesday, the boys went on a little fishing adventure in the Newport Bay. Since I've watched a few too many movies that involved sinking boats, I was glad to hear that my loved ones weren't venturing out too far in the deep blue sea! (They mocked me, but this Kansas girl has a healthy fear of deep water.) They fished all morning and caught some large striped bass and a couple black sea bass. Andrew kept close tabs on the fish finder and would call out the size of the fish coming up. They had a great time and the fish were mighty tasty. And I don't generally like fish - again, a Kansas thing.
Friday, August 19, 2011
Vacation - Fishing Trip
On Wednesday, the boys went on a little fishing adventure in the Newport Bay. Since I've watched a few too many movies that involved sinking boats, I was glad to hear that my loved ones weren't venturing out too far in the deep blue sea! (They mocked me, but this Kansas girl has a healthy fear of deep water.) They fished all morning and caught some large striped bass and a couple black sea bass. Andrew kept close tabs on the fish finder and would call out the size of the fish coming up. They had a great time and the fish were mighty tasty. And I don't generally like fish - again, a Kansas thing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment