This was the view from the deck of the Lodge we stayed at in Breckenridge.
Another view - I think we were near Peak 7.
Family meeting the first night to get the plan for the weekend and rules for the Lodge.
Let the games begin!On June 4, we embarked on our first long road trip with the boys and it was a success! We left early Friday morning and were in the car about 10 hours before we reached the High Country Lodge in Breckenridge and met up with the rest of the Nisly clan for our little family reunion.
The first night was rough, because although we packed everything but the kitchen sink, we failed to include night lights. NEVER leave home without the night lights. Lesson learned! We went to Walmart the next morning and found some night lights. After that, sleep was much better!
As a side, after we arrived at the Lodge, I realized I had been there before, about 10 years ago with a Focus 20 ski trip, where I did not ski, but I did have fun! Ahh, the memories...
The first night was rough, because although we packed everything but the kitchen sink, we failed to include night lights. NEVER leave home without the night lights. Lesson learned! We went to Walmart the next morning and found some night lights. After that, sleep was much better!
As a side, after we arrived at the Lodge, I realized I had been there before, about 10 years ago with a Focus 20 ski trip, where I did not ski, but I did have fun! Ahh, the memories...
Focus 20 - March 2000
No comments:
Post a Comment