Yes, the rumors are true! I have been gaining a little weight, but for a good cause. Baby #3 is due in late October. Here are some pictures from yesterday's sonogram.

Here's the only profile-type picture we have.

Scary face

Scarier, slightly evil baby face.
And if you don't want to know what we are having, don't scroll down any farther...
Are you sure you want to know?
It's a GIRL!

We are still in shock! We're not sure what to do with a little girl, but I guess we'll find out soon enough!
6 comments:
WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Okay, all I want to know is how I missed the fact that you have been pregnant for several months already. I know we don't live in KS right now, but seriously, you need to keep us in the loop better! Just teasin'...glad to hear that you are having a girl--they are great! :) Hope to see you guys in July when we are up there!!!
Yessssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!
Hooray Tanya! (yes i am stalking your blog) I am so excited to meet your sweet little girl.
Yea God!! Everyone needs a little girl. Congrats!! Grandma Jan
:) Just what those little boys need!
Post a Comment