Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

Jonathan giving Luke a hug

more hugging

and still more hugging - note how Grandpa is oblivious to the love

mommy and Andrew
Jonathan didn't want to take a photo

So we convinced him to take one with Luke and Andrew

they were a little silly



And then there was the attempt to take a sweet Mother's Day picture with my boys

Maybe we'll try again another day...


After church yesterday we went to Hutch and had lunch with mom and dad. The Eigstis joined us later and we tried to take a few pictures in honor of Mother's Day. Easier said than done!

Keith took the boys shopping for my present Saturday night while I was having dinner with some friends. The boys were in bed by the time I got home, but I did question Keith as to how easy it would be for me to find out what my present was. He was convinced that they had forgotten. The next morning after Andrew told me "Happy Muvver's Day," he informed me that they had bought me a pink rose bush. I laughed! Keith did not. And it was just what I wanted! Now if the weather would just warm up a little so we could plant it!

After spending a little time with Grandma and Grandpa and trying to take some photos, we came home and I took a great nap! What a great Mother's Day!

No comments: