Friday, April 16, 2010

Don't try this at home...

The first time I watched this happen, I held my breath. Then when there were no injuries, I ran for the camera. *

Test run

I'm not sure, but I think he was trying to land in the box.

Jonathan's turn

Notice the determination on his face.

Looks a little scared...

Crash landing with Jonathan close behind.

And the end of the box and the scary ride down the slide.


* No children were injured during this adventure, and their mother does not promote this behavior. Their father, when showed the photos, said, "Oh, I used to ride a box down the stairs." *sigh*

1 comment:

Theresa Walker said...

Living on a farm when I grew up we would get quite large cardboard boxes, and we would actually put the box on the stairs and slide down the box! Just glad that I have a house without stairs right now (although I'm sure Gabrielle would be fine with them by now). I think it was quite creative of Andrew to come up with this activity! :)