Friday, April 16, 2010

Bagel Boy





This morning Jonathan requested hot dogs for breakfast. I didn't think that was a suitable choice and thought maybe he meant sausage links. But when I offered them as a substitution, he threw a little fit and went to freezer and pulled out corn dogs. Again, I didn't think that was a great choice for breakfast and tried to offer a pancake-sausage-on-a-stick instead. He wasn't going for it either. So I offered cereal and other standard breakfast foods, which were all rejected and suddenly thought of a bagel with cream cheese. This kid is a sucker for spreads. It was a big hit and these pictures do not fully show the mess he made with the cream cheese. But he ate it and we were all happy that he had a semi-healthy breakfast! (Auntie Jill - please note that he ate an Everything Bagel.)

1 comment:

Jill said...

That's my boy!!