Grandma and Grandpa bought Andrew a bicycle! A John Deere bike! With matching helmet, elbow and knee pads!

We told him the gift was outside. It took him .2 seconds to find it.


Andrew immediately tried to climb on and of course Jonathan tried to get on too!

I wasn't sure if he would be able to ride it, but he got on and pedaled away with no trouble.

Jonathan trying to climb on for his turn.

"I know I put my feet on here somehow..."

Grandpa is the hero!

Jealousy...they both need to ride with Grandpa's help.

Andrew giving Uncle Chad a little ride on the tricycle.

What a big boy!

Space helmet or colander?
And for safety, he's wearing it on top of his helmet. I love 3 (almost 4)-year-old imagination!

After all that fun outside, it was time for a bath, pjs, and a snack with Grandma.
No comments:
Post a Comment