Monday, July 20, 2009

Oklahoma and the Petersons - Look out! Here we come...

All four kiddos tried and succeeded in fitting in Boomer's kennel. We contemplated locking them in there.


These sweet kittens made my children about lose their minds. They just couldn't control themselves when the kittens were around. So the kittens went to visit some friends until their family came back from their vacation. I learned we are not quite ready for little animals at our house!


Sharing the Leapster!

Brenna and Sydney

Jonathan cooking up some trouble.

Jill and the very patient and tolerable Boomer

One of the best moments - driving around and ALL 4 children fell asleep. For about an hour! Heaven! We went through the drive thru at Braums and had one of the best cheeseburgers I've had in quite awhile. Then we enjoyed uninterrupted conversation and food!

Last week, I loaded up the boys and we headed to the hoppin' metropolis known as Altus. Well, at least it was hoppin' and LOUD at the Peterson's house with the addition of us! We played and played and screamed and ate and maybe fought a little, but overall a great time was had by all! Oh, and we didn't sleep. Not much anyway. The boys have this weird thing in their head that they can only sleep in their own bed or in bed with mommy. *sigh* When we got home, I went to bed early and slept 11 hours straight. Perhaps I was a little tired. But it was worth it to spend time with friends and talk face-to-face instead of on the phone.

Thank you so much for a great mini-vacation Jill, Sydney and Brenna! We miss you and can't wait to see you again!

1 comment:

Theresa Walker said...

I LOVE the picture with them all asleep...looks like you had a great time!