Ahh, the dishwasher. I swear he hears me loading/unloading it and comes crawling as fast as he can to help.Tuesday, November 11, 2008
A day in the life of Jonathan
Here's just a little glimpse into a day in the life of our little 9-month-old trouble maker...
Ahh, the dishwasher. I swear he hears me loading/unloading it and comes crawling as fast as he can to help.
Yesterday when I put Andrew down for his nap, I left Jonathan playing contentedly (or so I thought) in the living room. I quickly checked my email while I was upstairs and then realized I hadn't heard Jonathan for a few minutes. I went to check what trouble he had found and standing at the top of the stairs, I discovered why Jonathan was so quiet. If only I had had the camera to capture the view from the top of the stairs. My little baby figured out how to climb the stairs. Oh, this opens up a whole new world of trouble and need for another gate!
Ahh, the dishwasher. I swear he hears me loading/unloading it and comes crawling as fast as he can to help.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Tanya - He is so cute! I think being mischievious just makes them more endearing...
Post a Comment