Tuesday, October 07, 2008

We have a CRAWLER!




So, on Saturday, Jonathan figured out forward crawling. He was motivated by the cat, who is horrified that there are now two mobile creatures to chase him. And of course Jonathan learns this skill four short days before we board a plane to Boston. *sigh* And with his new skill, we have discovered how non-baby proof this house is. Plants and outlets and bookshelves, oh my. Everything has been moved up a level, including Andrew's play area.

Yesterday he screeched in panic, "Mommy! He's crawling! Put him in something!" I laughed and tried to redirect Jonathan, which is not an easy task seeing as how, he thinks Andrew and everything he has is the coolest stuff on earth. I see a lot of refereeing in my future!

3 comments:

Theresa Walker said...

Congrats! I'm sure the boys are going to be great friends--they're adorable. Have a great trip to Boston too!

Jill said...

Hold on! Here comes the "fun" part of siblings. (insert me rolling my eyes here.) Hope you have a fabulous trip!

Jaci said...

They are so very cute! I LOVE the smiles!:) It is amazing how drawn siblings are to the things the older brother or sister doesn't want them to have!!