Thursday, October 16, 2008

First flight for Jonathan


Andrew checking out the safety information.


Jonathan and I were lucky enough to have an empty seat beside us on the first flight!

Jonathan crashed on the first flight of the morning. Sadly this was the only real nap he took on any of the flights.


We left last Wednesday for a trip to Boston to visit Keith's family and celebrate his parent's 40th Anniversary. It was Jonathan's first flight and the trip there was much easier than the trip back. I strongly recommend flying early in the morning rather than late afternoon, which we did on the way home. No one napped and Jonathan was teething, but we survived. All I have to say is Thank You God for portable DVD players! We had a great time and stay tuned for more great pictures of fall in New England...

No comments: