Sunday, October 05, 2008

Markers


This is what happens when I'm on the phone and forget to put the markers away...


This was also the same day that I let Andrew run around half naked in a feeble attempt to get him to go to the toilet. I turned around and he was putting his pull-up on, so I foolishly helped him thinking he was ready to get dressed. Two minutes later I asked him if he needed to go to the bathroom and he said, "No, I already went in my diaper." The little stinker took the time to put his pull-up on rather than run to the bathroom. AAGGHHH!

Everyone tells me that he will not wear diapers to college, but I'm beginning to wonder!

2 comments:

Jill said...

Well, at least it wasn't with Sharpies. Or on the wall.

Hang in there on the PTing stuff. "That which does not kill you..."

Motherhood Mayhem said...

priceless!