Look how proud and happy he is!
Jonathan has almost mastered sitting by himself. I say almost, because he still falls over and it makes him very cranky when falls. He really likes to sit up. I think it gives him a better view of his brother's activities. Just like in the Rice Cereal post - he wants to be so big and he's not even 6 months yet! Why can't he just be happy to be little and immobile?
4 comments:
Lukas was crawling at 6 months and walking like a crazy man at 9 months!!! I know what you mean about wanting them to stay LITTLE... :-)
Jonathan is so cute!
What a big boy! Next time I see him, he'll probably be running circles around me!
Cutie pie! Don't we all wish for his eyelashes? WTG on the sitting up, buddy!
His eyelashes as insanely cute and long!! Love them!!
Post a Comment