Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Andrew's birthday

Here are some pictures from Andrew's birthday at the beginning of the month. We had a very fun day and Grandma and Grandpa came down the night of his birthday and we all had cake and played with his new toys. I strongly recommend the WordWorld lego-like toys. So fun to build words and animals with big legos! And the Cozy Coupe car. If Andrew had his way, it would still be in the house. But there just isn't room for all of us and the car in the house!

The Birthday Boy!


Can you tell how excited he is to get Curious George - the Movie?! It's actually very cute, but it makes him so hyper, so it's on a limited watch schedule! :)

The Cozy Coupe!



How many of you can lick your elbow? It's not as easy as it looks, but the frosting was too good to waste!


You can't really see Andrew's cake-eating technique in this picture. But he somehow manages to get ALL the frosting off without damaging the cake and then he eats the cake. It's a very amusing process to watch!

As I said before, I'm very behind in posting pictures. I'm trying to catch up a little while both boys are sleeping. They are both sort of sick. Andrew was up half the night throwing up, but seems a little better today. And Jonathan has a runny nose and a not-so-sunny disposition today - I'm guessing teeth or a summer cold. Who knows?!

No comments: