Our neighborhood, well mainly one neighbor, puts on its own private fireworks show. I don't think I've ever been so close to such a display. I wish we could have gotten a good picture of all the teenagers lined up to set off all 10-12 pipes at once, with our neighbor leading them like a conductor. It was hilarious! And being as close to the action as we were, we did have one small casualty. A piece of firework debris hit Grandpa Chuck on the forehead. But fortunately, no serious damage was done! We gave him the Nemo Booboo buddy and that made it all better! The boys had a little trouble going to sleep that night, shocking! Andrew is very afraid of all the noise. I'm not sure how or why someone who is so noisy can be so afraid of noise, but he is! We had a happy 4th of July with lots of food and fireworks. What more can you ask for?
No comments:
Post a Comment