Sunday, July 14, 2013

Random Summer Fun and Exhaustion

 Sometimes when you think naps aren't important, you find that you are just too tired to get in your bed at bedtime. Exhausted children can sleep anywhere!
 Watching TV can wear a girl out!
 I found this tub on clearance and thought it would be great for toy storage in the garage. The boys had just been to the Pretty Prairie rodeo with Grandma and Grandpa and were inspired by the clowns. So before the tub could be used for its intended purpose, they re-enacted the clowns being chased by bulls.
 Hannah reading with Max.
 Some serious Rescue Hero missions taking place on a quiet day at home. I love how these boys play together, most of the time!
More story time with Max. I'm pretty sure he was more worried about the birds in his backyard, but Hannah thought he wanted to hear "How do Dinosaurs Eat Their Food."

No comments: