Wednesday, July 03, 2013

Happy 8th Birthday, Andrew!

An early morning birthday present to make the day go a little faster. Both boys needed to test out all the buttons on the Rescue Heroes fire truck.
Andrew requested McDonald's for lunch. I think mainly because he has found a new favorite sweet treat, an Oreo McFlurry!
When did my baby boy become this giant 8 year old?!
Hannah enjoys an Oreo McFlurry too. She was supposed to share that with me, but  I think I only got a couple of bites before she ate the whole thing! 
Skyping with Grammy and Grandpa while opening presents from them. Sometimes technology is awesome!
SKYLANDERS!



Strawberry Jello cake with Cool Whip frosting - Birthday boy approved!
Also approved by happy siblings

Finally birthday presents from Mom and Dad - Sonic race game, Sonic Erector set and a Sonic T-shirt. I think someone is a fan of Sonic!


Happy 8th Birthday, Andrew! We love you and can't believe how fast you are growing. It's OK if you slow down a smidge!

No comments: