Wednesday, May 01, 2013

Andrew's Field Day

Brothers and snow cones. Does it get any sweeter?

Andrew and his friend, Gavin, competing together.

It was cold, but Jonathan was tough and ate the snow cone in the cold wind without a jacket. Hannah is rebelling against the constraints of the stroller, but I kept her strapped in for as long as she would let me!


Andrew's school field day was the first day of May. Generally the weather is perfect for this, and sometimes hot. But by the time we got the school, it was freezing. A north wind came out of nowhere and I foolishly left Jonathan's jacket in the car. I offered to go and get it for him, but he said he was fine, but by the time we left, the poor child was freezing. Andrew had a great time running from one event to another. He was so fast I had trouble getting many pictures of him. We are hoping next year is warmer and that I'm quicker with the camera.

No comments: