Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Fun with Family - Day 1

Screen time addicts
I'm not sure what Cate just told me, but I don't think I believed her!


The boys worked all morning to build Ben's cool Legos.
 

Hannah wasn't quite sure what to think when she woke up that first morning to a house full of people very happy to see her.
Grammy and her grandgirls

Grandpa and Hannah
Andrew had a T-Ball game that night and we all went to watch. Here he's playing pitcher.
 

I want to know what he was thinking! He looks a little bored or frustrated.
The game that night was at the practice field and so the seating wasn't ideal...
 
Keith was the third-base coach and Andrew's getting ready to score a run! 
Andrew in his catcher gear
Grammy and Grandpa and the Fleurys came for a few days of fun. We jammed in as much fun and excitement as we could find in four-short days. Wednesday was sort of a relaxing, hang-out day that ended in us watching Andrew's T-ball game.

No comments: