Monday, October 10, 2011

Hannah - 10 and 11 months

You started walking at 10 -1/2 months old.


At 10 months, you were dedicated by Grandpa at Maranatha with your cousin Adam (6 months).

with Grandma at 10 months old


You made a new friend, Aubrey. She's a couple months younger than you, but I'm sure you will be great friends just like your mamas!

swinging with Grandpa

11 months old and on the run.

You love phones, remotes and any other toys you shouldn't have.


Somehow months 10 and 11 of your life slipped by in a blink. You are a very busy little girl. You learned to walk at 10 and a half months and haven't slowed down since. This really doesn't make you any more trouble, it just slightly raises your level of trouble. You love to empty all the kitchen cabinets and destroy your brother's Lego creations.

You have started saying "yum" whenever you eat, especially when it's something you like! And you still don't like to have anything in your hair, which is very sad since your bangs are a little out of control.

If you had your way, you would spend all awake hours outside. Whenever you hear a door open, you run as fast as you can to try and make your escape.

You threw your first fit in the tub the other night. You wanted to roll over and I wouldn't let you. (I know, I'm such a mean mommy.) I'm a little scared of the future fits to come! You certainly have a strong will, and I'm sure we will see more of it as you become verbal and can express your wishes.

I can't believe you will be one in less than a week! You are such a sweet and cuddly little baby. Why are you growing up so fast?!

No comments: