Monday, October 10, 2011

A budding artist


Last Sunday we took Andrew to a painting class at the local rec center. He wasn't sure he wanted to go because, "Do I have to paint what she tells me? I want to paint what I want." Two hours later I picked him up with this masterpiece. All 20 of the kids in the class, Kindergarteners through 2nd graders had created this same painting and there was only one teacher. She's an amazing teacher. I asked him if he wanted to take another class next month, and he said, "I want to take all the classes." So, we signed him up for the next 4 months and are looking forward to seeing the rest of his masterpieces.

3 comments:

Motherhood Mayhem said...

I hope you are framing this! That is awesome!

Theresa Walker said...

That is SO great, Andrew!!!

Chad and Sondra said...

I'm pretty sure I couldn't even do that. Impressive!