Sunday, May 22, 2011

First Foods

Trying a graham cracker - She's not quite ready for it, but she really liked it and threw a little fit when I had to take the it away!



Mmmmm - an apple!




Green beans are not her favorite!



Hannah's been trying lots of new foods lately. She does NOT like baby cereal or green beans. She tries to block them with her tongue. If I manage to get them in her mouth, she uses her gums to scrape them off her tongue as she does a little shudder. Such drama! But she loves fruit, especially pears and applesauce. And really who can blame her?! She also like to chew on foods in her little mesh bag. So far we've only given her apples and cantaloupe. I've tried to find Biter Biscuits, but can't find them anywhere. I guess they don't make them anymore, which is a shame, because this girl would love them!

No comments: