
Kid-free pedicures!
Hannah stayed with her first non-family member babysitter, Alex.
Jill and Hannah at the outlets.This past weekend, Hannah and I flew to Virginia to visit Jill and the girls. Cory is currently deployed for 6 months. Sydney told me when I got there that he was on a long field trip. They miss their daddy like crazy! We had a great time, talking and eating and shopping and just hanging out in general. Sydney and Brenna were very taken with Hannah and gave her lots of attention, which she soaked up like a sponge! I think in another year she will be very happy to have them teach her about ponies and princesses.
Jill and I got pedicures on Saturday without children and then picked up Hannah and hit the outlets in Williamsburg. It was good we didn't have the whole day to shop! We could've done some serious retail damage!
It was fun going back to Virginia and seeing some familiar sights. Haven't been there since we moved in 2004. A.long.time.ago! Lots has changed, but I could still sort of find my way around. Although driving home from church on Sunday, I had a little trouble finding my way back to their house. After our first u-turn, Brenna, age 4, said, "You missed it again!" as I flew past their street. Oops! At least she knew where we were going. We turned around and made it home safe and sound!
Thanks Jill, Sydney and Brenna for a wonderful weekend. We had a great time and can't wait to see you in April!
It was fun going back to Virginia and seeing some familiar sights. Haven't been there since we moved in 2004. A.long.time.ago! Lots has changed, but I could still sort of find my way around. Although driving home from church on Sunday, I had a little trouble finding my way back to their house. After our first u-turn, Brenna, age 4, said, "You missed it again!" as I flew past their street. Oops! At least she knew where we were going. We turned around and made it home safe and sound!
Thanks Jill, Sydney and Brenna for a wonderful weekend. We had a great time and can't wait to see you in April!

No comments:
Post a Comment