Thursday, August 19, 2010

Sleep Trouble

And the sleep saga continues. The boys have been doing pretty good at going to bed at night. Jonathan is still adjusting and was up at 5:30 Sunday morning. Fortunately I got him before he woke up Andrew. And then we both took a great nap that afternoon. I'm not made to be up at 5:30! Most mornings they sleep until around 7:30, but this morning Jonathan was crying at 6:30. I don't know what was wrong because he wouldn't use his words, and he wouldn't lay back down. He was, unfortunately, loud enough to wake up Andrew and that was the end of all sleeping!

And this is how I found Jonathan at nap time the other day. We are trying to establish his old room as the baby's room and have rest time in his new bed. But with his new found freedom, naps are a little more tricky. A child-safety door knob has helped keep him in his room. So now I hear these little knocks from time to time, followed by a pathetic, "Hewoo?!"



Apparently it's a rite of passage - this was Andrew in Sept. 2007, almost the exact same age as Jonathan now.

No comments: