We had a fairly quiet Christmas morning. Andrew slept in until 8 and we finally woke Jonathan around 10 am! (A little Christmas gift from the boys to us!) We had plenty of time to get the car packed and food made for Christmas lunch with all of the Nislys while Jonathan slept. But we couldn't make Andrew wait forever to open gifts, so we finally woke our sleepy boy. Then the fun began - with many an "Oh my Goodness! Just what I always wanted!" heard throughout the process.
Keith and I bought a large and rather heavy desk as our gift to each other. (I'll try to clean it up and post a picture soon.) It was great to watch the boys rip into their presents and then we let them pick one thing to take along to Grandpa's house for the rest of the fun day.
1 comment:
Ooh, we need to come play at your house...Jackson will LOVE all those new toys. =)
Post a Comment