The kids had a great time running down this hill.
Lejer, Sydney, Andrew, Zach, Holden and Brenna
Will is 6 months and Jonathan is 13 month. Jonathan better pick up the pace!
Lejer McDaniel, Holden McDaniel, Ellie Schaefer, Zach Glashagel, Jobe Glashagel, Andrew and Jonathan, Brenna Peterson, Sydney Peterson, and Grace Schaefer. Will is the only one not in the picture.
This past weekend the Petersons came to visit and sadly, I didn't get any pictures of them. It was a quick, fun visit and Saturday night we went to the Schaefers for dinner and to "watch basketball." I can honestly say I don't have a clue who was playing or if basketball was actually on. But we had a great time catching up with the Glashagels minus Peter, the Schaefers, the McDaniels, and the Petersons. All in all, 11 kids with one on the way. (Not us, the McDaniels!)
It's hard to believe that just a few years ago - 7 or 8 - we were all single, going to Focus 20 Bible study, meeting our future spouses, having uninterrupted conversations, staying out past 8...And now we have 11 kids, aged 5 and under! Ahh, how times have changed!
1 comment:
Can I tell you how jealous I am that everyone was there except us? Okay, next time everyone gets to come to TX, right? :)
Post a Comment