We have graduated Andrew from his crib/toddler bed to a big boy bed. It's actually the top part of new bunk beds, but for now we aren't putting the bunks together. Too much temptation to climb to the top and then jump off! We spent Saturday morning putting the bed together with Andrew helping by stealing all the nuts and bolts required to hold it together. But we finally got it set up, and he was very excited about it and climbed right in with a book. We thought it was a great sign until naptime came along. He wasn't interested in napping in his new bed and instead emptied all the clothes out of his dresser - twice. I don't know why I waste my time and energy folding his clothes! He did, however, sleep through the night in his new bed the past two nights and right now he's in his room trying to nap. Hopefully today will go better than the past two days! So far I haven't heard any dresser drawers opening...
2 comments:
ohh, I LOVE it ! It's just perfect! Can we get a shot of the dresser too?
I am jelous you have made the move...I have no idea when we will make ours! I am a little scared to tell you the truth!!
Post a Comment