Yesterday, Andrew did a poopy in his diaper as he does everyday. But after visiting Grandma on Thursday and learning how to fake grunt and try to poop on the toilet, he decided he needed to sit on the toilet fully dressed to finish his business. I thought it was cute and funny until I had to confiscate three rolls of toilet paper AND disconnect the flushing chain to keep Andrew from flushing his college savings away. I finally convinced him that I needed to change his diaper, all the while burning a pan of cookies in the oven and letting my lunch get cold. Needless to say, I no longer found his new fascination of the toilet amusing! Later in the day, I thought he had forgotten his new found playroom only to notice him missing. These pictures are what I found. Where do they learn this? I can tell you that I do NOT have time during the day to read in the bathroom, so he didn't learn this from me! I'm sure more potty training woes are in my future. At least he's interested in the toilet even if it is just to watch the paper flush away.
1 comment:
That is hilarious!! This is also another task I do not look forward to starting! UGH!!
Post a Comment