Tuesday, October 01, 2013

Life with Boys

This is what a conversation sounds like when you have two boys: 
me: Andrew, what happened to your face? Are you OK?
Andrew: (looking sheepish) Jonathan kicked me in the eye.
me: WHAT?!
Andrew: Well, I told him to kick me when I stuck my face out from under the blanket, but he kicked me before I was ready.
Jonathan (yelling from the other room): It was an accident!
Just another day raising boys. *sigh*


When Keith got home, he had Jonathan demonstrate how much force he put into the kick. Thankful Andrew only has a small bruise based on the kicking power of his "little" brother.


A few days later....
"Everyone needs to be quiet or my ears are going to throw up," said the 5 year old (Jonathan) while trapped in the car with his siblings.

I know how you feel, buddy!





No comments: