Monday, October 22, 2012

Birthday gifts from Grammy and Grandpa

Opening the first one...

It's Minnie!!



And a snowsuit!

She refused to try on the pants portion, and refused to pose with it. This was the best I could get. Good news is that it will fit!

She did try on the coat portion. Love this pink color on her!


We stretched Hannah's birthday out and opened presents from Grammy and Grandpa a couple days after her birthday. She got a giant stuffed Minnie Mouse that had to go everywhere with us for several days and an awesome snowsuit. The day she opened it, was a very warm day and a little confusing to her when I made her put the coat on. But she liked it, as long as I kept my promise to take it off after I took a picture. Thank you Grammy and Grandpa for Hannah's presents. She loves them and you!

No comments: