
Hannah has started a new bad habit - pouting and throwing a small fit. It's actually quite comical and completely ridiculous. She usually starts out in the A-frame position - feet and head on the floor.

This episode was especially dramatic and required her face to be hidden.

After her little fit, she flops over and lays on the floor with a little smirk. This will only be allowed for so long and then it won't be so funny for anyone anymore! But for now it's funny and I needed to catch it on film. I can't even remember what she wanted this time. I think it might have been my camera.

The beginning of a fit.

And a non-smiling girl for once. Nap time for sure!
I think Hannah may have learned some of her drama skills from her big brother:
Andrew: "I am never, ever going outside again! I'm like a bear. I'm hibernating. I can't go outside. I hate shoes! I quit socks!"
And I could go on and on with the ridiculous comments I heard when I told him to go play outside on a beautiful day. Obviously some children in my house believe that playing outside is a new form of punishment. *sigh*
And after about 10 minutes of happy play, he came inside, fake sneezing and claiming he's allergic to grass.
No comments:
Post a Comment