This year the boys helped put on 90 percent of the ornaments. Let's just say that this year's tree is not exactly how I would decorate, but it is decorated with love and that's all that matters. My OCD did kick in and I had to move several ornaments that were touching after they went to bed. And thanks to Hannah, I think the tree looks a little different every day. We are just hoping to keep it decorated until Christmas with a minimal loss of ornaments!
Wednesday, November 30, 2011
Oh Christmas Tree!
This year the boys helped put on 90 percent of the ornaments. Let's just say that this year's tree is not exactly how I would decorate, but it is decorated with love and that's all that matters. My OCD did kick in and I had to move several ornaments that were touching after they went to bed. And thanks to Hannah, I think the tree looks a little different every day. We are just hoping to keep it decorated until Christmas with a minimal loss of ornaments!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment