I took Hannah in for a 3 month weight check. I was curious, but not to concerned that she wasn't gaining. And I'm happy to report that Hannah is no longer Failure to Thrive! She weighed 10 lbs 12 oz. and is in the 16th percentile. While that may not sound like much, it's huge for her! She gained over a pound and a half in one month and she's only taking a bottle when I don't have time to nurse her. She finally figured out that whole nursing thing and everyone is much happier!
Friday, January 14, 2011
The love of a brother and 3 months old stats
I took Hannah in for a 3 month weight check. I was curious, but not to concerned that she wasn't gaining. And I'm happy to report that Hannah is no longer Failure to Thrive! She weighed 10 lbs 12 oz. and is in the 16th percentile. While that may not sound like much, it's huge for her! She gained over a pound and a half in one month and she's only taking a bottle when I don't have time to nurse her. She finally figured out that whole nursing thing and everyone is much happier!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment