Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Random post

I realize I haven't posted in awhile, so here are some random photos from the last couple of weeks....

Andrew wanted to share his snack with Dora. Let's just hope this spirit of sharing continues when the baby comes!!


One of the only times we've captured Andrew with a hat on. Sadly, it was short lived and Keith was forced to wear it shortly after this photo was taken.

Andrew is very serious about sandbox play and believes the best way to play is to climb right in!
I don't know if you can tell what is happening in this photo, but Andrew is IN LOVE with Dora the Explorer and much to our dismay, she is everywhere we go. It makes shopping very interesting. We can't escape her! But that's not the point of the photo. Andrew has little Dora and Boots figurines and he set them up between the rails on the back deck and then tried to sit with them. It was too cute and I tried to capture him in imagination world!

1 comment:

Jill said...

OH MY DORA!! I am cracking up RE: the figurines on the deck. That is hilarious.